This small building was once owned by vicars – the clergymen responsible for the functioning of the Cathedral and who served as priests there. Located at No. 6 Posadzego Street, the building features a plaque in memory of Rev. Wacław Gieburowski, an outstanding sacral music expert who once lived here. In 1914, Gieburowski became the conductor of the cathedral choir. His passion and purpose in life was to work with the choir. Gieburowski’s first step was to reform it, adding a boys’ section and a repertoire of classical church music performed a capella. Under this superb conductor’s guidance, the choir amazed audiences with its excellence, developed over long years of meticulous practice. The choir attained world renown. It toured Europe and received its greatest acclaim at the Universal Exposition in Paris in 1937.