1. Budynek mieścił niemieckie instytucje społeczno-gospodarcze. Fot. Jarosław Tritt.
1. Budynek mieścił niemieckie instytucje społeczno-gospodarcze. Fot. Jarosław Tritt.
1. Budynek mieścił niemieckie instytucje społeczno-gospodarcze. Fot. Jarosław Tritt.

1908 marked the completion of the Evangelical House building which, together with Raiffeisen Bank, formed a kind of gate through which those coming from the west entered the city. The House’s role was to help local Germans promote social and economic life in Poznań. The main part of the building housed meeting rooms, a restaurant and a hotel. Other facilities included a library, numerous shops and a branch of the Eastern Bank.

Brama Poznania z lotu ptaka
×